San Francisco – Ideate, Inc. today announced it will offer Autodesk’s 2011 software portfolio, designed to help increase industry adoption of Building Information Modeling, facilitate multidisciplinary collaboration and address new and renovation projects.
Ideate, Inc. will offer the 2011 software portfolio for building design, infrastructure and construction industries from Autodesk, Inc., a world leader in 2D and 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. The 2011 portfolio includes Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011, Autodesk Revit Structure 2011, Autodesk Revit MEP 2011, AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite, AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite, AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite, AutoCAD Architecture 2011, AutoCAD MEP 2011, Autodesk Navisworks 2011, Autodesk Buzzsaw 2011, Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011, and AutoCAD Map 3D 2011 software.
“The building design, construction and infrastructure industries must improve productivity, while at the same time completing complex projects on time and at, or under budget,” said Jay Bhatt, senior vice president of AEC Industry Solutions. “Our new 2011 software helps support that goal by capitalizing on the enormous benefits of Building Information Modeling, and facilitating multidisciplinary collaboration from start to finish for everything from new construction and renovations on residential and business projects to large-scale infrastructure and government projects.”
Ideate, Inc. will offer Autodesk’s 2011 software for new construction and existing building projects to support the Building Information Modeling process to help professionals more easily create and profit from digital design data and better communication across extended project teams.
Bob Palioca, Ideate President, notes “Ideate’s guiding mission is to provide the most extensive, high-quality information solutions to our clients. We have worked closely with Autodesk since 1992 and are pleased to offer the 2011 software portfolio from Autodesk, Inc.”
Mar 26, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets