TORONTO, ONTARIO - Genius Solutions, a provider of manufacturing and resource planning software (MRP/ERP) solutions for small to midsize companies, announces the release of GeniusWorks-Manufacturing Software for SolidWorks. This new software product adds comprehensive ERP/MRP functionality to SolidWorks CAD and 3D modeling software.
GeniusWorks was developed to fill a void and bridge the gap from design and modeling to day-to-day operations in production, procurement, sales, inventory control, shop floor and financials. With SolidWorks and GeniusWorks, custom, make-to-order and engineer-to-order manufacturers now have the toolset for an integrated end-to-end solution.
"As a SolidWorks Solution Partner, we felt it important to build on our expertise in manufacturing software, and our relationships with SolidWorks VARs, to deliver GeniusWork's productivity tools to the SolidWorks community. We share much of the same target market and feel GeniusWorks to be a valuable complement to SolidWorks in our markets." states Peter Spitzer, CTO of Genius Solutions.
Mar 2, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets