Camarillo , Calif — DP Technology, creator of ESPRIT®, will exhibit ESPRIT 2010, the latest version of its innovative software, at Industrie 2010, set to take place March 22-26 in Paris, France.
With 1,000 exhibitors and an anticipated 25,000 visitors, Industrie is a major European showcase for the cutting edge in virtually every aspect of the machining industry. From CAM and CAD solutions to materials, machine tools and components to storage and disposal, Industrie is a resource that provides a comprehensive picture for streamlining operations to save time and money.
ESPRIT will be on display at booth No. 5055, where knowledgeable representatives of DP Technology will be available to discuss vital upgrades and perform demonstrations of how those upgrades can be put to work for you.
Every ESPRIT user will enjoy the benefits of an all new, faster-to-use, graphical user interface (GUI) used to define machining operations throughout ESPRIT. This new tree-style GUI is used to define machining parameters used for cutting parts in milling, turning and wire EDM programming.
In addition to an array of upgrades that are of benefit to all programmers, the machining of pockets has just become significantly easier with ESPRIT 2010 due to advancements in feature recognition. The upgraded advanced feature recognition now automatically recognizes pockets with any combination of open and closed walls, fillets, chamfers and tapered walls.
Including major upgrades to milling functions, ESPRIT 2010 features several new 3-axis milling cycles, new-and-improved 5-axis cycles, feature-based machining for all FreeForm cycles and the ability to define a third rotary axis for milling machines.
New knitted surfaces for parametric machining and advanced pocket feature recognition are also among milling upgrades, as well as associativity with CAD (computer-aided design) models.
Advances made to ESPRIT’s Wire EDM functions include a new cycle for 4-axis pocketing and new technology for EDM machines equipped with a rotary axis.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets