ANN ARBOR — CIMdata, Inc., a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) consulting and research firm welcomes ECS GmbH, a specialist in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, as their latest CIMdata PLM Leadership Alliance Member.
The CIMdata PLM Leadership Alliance Membership program was created to improve CIMdata’s ability to serve the worldwide industry more efficiently. This program is open for selected industry associations, educational institutions, and PLM software and implementation services companies. CIMdata PLM Leadership Alliance Members are authorized to promote, organize, and host five-day public CIMdata PLM Certificate Programs. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is the flagship offering of CIMdata PLM Leadership, the PLM industry’s most comprehensive non-biased education and training offering for today’s PLM professionals.
According to Mr. Peter Bilello, CIMdata’s Vice President, “CIMdata warmly welcomes ECS as the newest member of our growing global network of CIMdata PLM Leadership Alliance organizations. We are excited about the PLM education and training opportunities enabled through this membership which we offer to industrial companies throughout Central Europe. We look forward to a long and productive working relationship. Mr. Peter Teckentrup, COO of ECS, added to that “ECS GmbH is very glad to be a member of CIMdata’s PLM Leadership Alliance. Based on our extensive PLM knowledge, international project experience, and recognition of CIMdata’s leading market position, we at ECS are happy to support this critical market education program and thus increase our contribution to the quality of PLM projects. This will be an excellent training offering for PLM users and customers.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets