Gent, Belgium - Bricsys today announced its second annual international Conference for Application Developers using the DWG file format. The conference will be held on June 8 and 9, 2010 in Bruges, Belgium. Bruges is one of the most beautiful and historic cities in Europe, and the conference will be held in the quiet of the brand new Concertgebouw concert hall.
Bricsys will present a full technical overview of the current status of its DWG-related APIs (application development interfaces), and will provide a strategic roadmap for the platform. In addition, Bricsys will provide information on how to join its community for marketing and selling Bricscad-based applications.
A select group of guest speakers will present a number of unique topics, each a specialist in their domain. Testimonials will be given by application developers on how they effortlessly ported their applications from other CAD systems to Bricscad. Several international corporations will describe how they successfully implemented Bricscad into their whole organization as their primary CAD platform.
Starting today, interested application developers can sign up for the two-day conference at www.bricsys.com/conference, where they will also find an outline of the agenda.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets