AUSTIN, TEXAS — BOXX Technologies, an authority on dedicated rendering and innovator in high-performance computing systems for visual effects, animation, post production, product design, and advanced visualization, today announced that it has added EnFuzion industrial grade 3D render management software to its line of professional rendering applications. Developed by Axceleon, Inc., EnFuzion is resource management software for render farms, and compute grids and clusters which combine pools of servers and desktop machines to enable faster execution through distribution of jobs.
“EnFuzion is professional-grade render farm management software for the most demanding 3D workflows,” said Michael Duffy, President and CEO, Axceleon. “And when it’s combined with a renderBOXX render farm and expert BOXX support, the result is a dedicated rendering solution that delivers increased productivity and profit through greater efficiency.”
EnFuzion supports all major rendering packages and utilizes proven client-server architecture to ensure optimal reliability, scalability and performance for render farms of any size, from two machines to thousands. It also allows users to achieve linear performance gain as additional machines are added to the render farm and enables users to minimize network file transfers with pre-staging of compute nodes with scenes project files.
Featuring multi-processors (Intel® Xeon® processor 5600 series) and networked architecture, high density, purpose-built renderBOXX modules are specifically designed to deliver professional rendering performance for intensive 3D graphics and animation workflows. renderBOXX also serves as the backbone of the RenderFarm on Wheels (ROW), the world’s first turn-key rendering solution.
“Our partnership with Axceleon demonstrates the BOXX commitment to providing only the best rendering software applications for our high-performance systems,” said Shoaib Mohammad, Director of Marketing and Business Development at BOXX. “The reliability, performance, workflow automation and other unique features found in EnFuzion make it an excellent render management option for all digital artists, designers, and animators who rely on our renderBOXX solutions.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets