AutoDesSys has announced the release of form.Z 6.7. This is a maintenance release while development centers on the release of form.Z 7.0 later on in 2010.
Version 6.7 brings general performance improvements throughout the application. In addition to correcting reported irregularities, it adds support for DWG and DXF 2010 to facilitate import/export from and to Autocad. The stability and performance of smooth modeling operations is enhanced through the incorporation of an updated version of ACIS that includes support for SAT r19 files.
All users on the Family Plan will receive form.Z 6.7 on DVD automatically. We expect to start sending the update by the end of the week.
Users who are not on the Family Plan, but are current on either version 6.5 or v 6.6, will be able to update for a minimal charge by ordering directly online from the AutoDesSys portal.
Users on versions 6.6 can order their DVD update online by going HERE, for a charge of US $45.00 plus shipping.
Users on versions 6.5 can order their DVD update online by going HERE, for a charge of US $75.00 plus shipping.
form.Z users on any other version will need to contact AutoDesSys sales or their local dealers for pricing and to order this update.
Academic users of the annual student edition of form.Z can only obtain the update by downloading it.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets