SAN RAFAEL, Calif - Autodesk, Inc has named M2 Technologies Reseller of the Quarter for North America for the fourth quarter of the fiscal year 2010. Autodesk selected M2 Technologies from more than 100 North American resellers. The award recognizes the company’s dedication to customer success through consulting services and software assistance, together with its commitment to maintaining a knowledgeable staff and extensive training program.
“M2 Technologies has a proven record of providing customers with the tools, support and training they need to produce seamless solutions and top results,” said Steve Blum, senior vice president, Americas sales, Autodesk.
Autodesk selects the Reseller of the Quarter based on quality of customer service, level of support and professional education, overall growth and vertical sales. One of eight Autodesk U.S. Gold Partners, M2 Technologies’ staff has exceeded all expectations during rigorous Autodesk reviews, proving their technical expertise and knowledge of Autodesk software. An Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC), M2 Technologies’ Digital Prototyping expertise brings a unique perspective to the use of mechanical, electrical and electromechanical design, design validation and data management technologies.
Through innovative online and in-person training sessions, M2 Technologies keeps customers informed about the latest productivity features and industry best practices.
“Our trained staff is a vital part of our business model,” said Christopher Thompson, vice president of sales, M2 Technologies. “Our consultative sales approach focuses on customer education and passion for customer experience. That makes us the go-to partner for over 1,000 manufacturing companies.”
Mar 17, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets