Resellers From Around the World Are Recognized for 25 Years of Growth and Commitment to Superior Service and Support.
SAN RAFAEL, Calif - Autodesk, Inc has announced that 10 Value-Added Resellers (VARs) from around the world are celebrating 25 years of outstanding commitment to sales and customer service as Autodesk partners. This year’s VARs include:
* Cideon – Germany
* Eberhard Systems – New York
* Man and Machine – United Kingdom, Germany, France
* Mid-West CAD – Missouri
* Peterschinegg – Austria
* Studica – United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Brazil
* Synergis Technologies – Pennsylvania
* Teaching Systems – Texas
* Technical Training Aids – Alabama
* Varitronics – New Jersey
Since partnering with Autodesk 25 years ago, these companies have helped customers take advantage of Autodesk’s 2D and 3D design, engineering and entertainment solutions to solve business problems and help bring their visions to life. Watch a series of reseller slidecast videos to hear about their experience in the industry over the past 25 years.
“Our resellers are vital to the success of our business,” said Ken Bado, executive vice president of sales and services, Autodesk. “It is with great pleasure that we congratulate this year’s Silver Anniversary VARs for consistently providing superior service and support to their customers.”
This year’s Silver Anniversary VARs are part of a larger global network comprising more than 1,900 channel partners, all of whom help customers across multiple industries, including architecture, engineering and construction; manufacturing; automotive; utilities and government; telecommunications; gaming; TV and film.
Throughout their tenure, these seasoned VARs have helped to evangelize 2D and 3D design software in many industries and demonstrated what it means to be a trusted adviser to customers through superior service and support.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets