Waltham, MA – RAND Worldwide announced that its IMAGINiT Technologies division based in Adelaide, Australia, has received Silver Partner authorization to sell the Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) suite of products into the Australian marketplace. IMAGINiT Technologies has been serving the CAD needs of the manufacturing sector of the Australian market for 15 years, and is pleased to now extend their expertise into the growing AEC space.
With this authorization, IMAGINiT can now provide solutions to clients looking to increase profitability, reduce risk and maximize efficiencies in design, construction and operations, through the implementation of the following products: AutoCAD Architecture, Autodesk Ecotect Analysis, Autodesk Navisworks, Autodesk Revit Architecture and Autodesk Quantity Takeoff.
“The building and construction industry is a major driver of activity in the Australian economy,” said Michael Lachs, managing director, IMAGINiT Technologies Australia. “Whether firms are looking to build or renovate residential and non-residential buildings or engage in engineering construction projects, we now have the tools to help architects, engineers, contractors and owners explore a project’s key physical and functional characteristics digitally before it’s built.” Lachs adds, “With this authorization, we look forward to helping organizations execute on the collaborative promise of building information modeling (BIM) and integrated project delivery (IPD).”
“We worked with IMAGINiT Australia on a civil engineering project that included the design of a cycle and pedestrian bridge in the Adelaide City Park Lands,” said James Hayter, director at Oxigen. “While this project was primarily focused on the civil engineering and design of a bridge, IMAGINiT clearly grasped the engineering components of the project and demonstrated their expertise in the construction process. It is a natural progression for them to offer products that further enhance their customer’s capability to deliver best in class projects.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio