BERKELEY, CA - Tech Soft 3D (TS3D), a provider of 3D component technology to the engineering software industry, today announced its first ever Customer Meeting on April 15 at COFES -- The Congress on the Future of Engineering Software -- in Scottsdale, Arizona.
"Like COFES, this event will be tailored to the interests of senior executives," says TS3D CEO Ron Fritz. "There are significant changes occurring in areas such as application architectures, customer expectations and market dynamics. We'll be talking about these trends and what we're doing to help our customers stay ahead of the curve -- as well as the competition."
Attendees can expect to hear about the key capabilities in version 18 of the HOOPS 2D/3D graphics engine and how these can be used to strategic advantage. Tech Soft will also review the HOOPS product road map and how it fits with technology trends in the engineering software industry. The meeting will also be the exclusive platform for other exciting TS3D announcements.
Tech Soft 3D has made arrangements with COFES to extend an invitation to those interested in attending this Tech Soft 3D event. Contact Ron Fritz ( Email Contact) for details. The event will be from 1-3 p.m. at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, Las Palmas Room "A."
"Talking makes us thirsty -- so there just might be a round on us if you make it through the full two hours," added Fritz.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio