HOUSTON - COADE announced today that Sonia Delgadillo, senior applications specialist at COADE, will be presenting a technical seminar at 9:00 a.m. on February 9, 2010, during SPAR 2010 that will discuss how to easily build intelligent, specification-driven 3D plant models from laser scan data, all within the unified AutoCAD environment.
The seminar, titled “COADE moves heaven to earth – Point Clouds to Intelligent 3D Models”, will highlight how the same 3D model can be used to automatically create such deliverables as fabrication isometrics, plans, sections, elevations and complete bills of material. Also included will be a demonstration of the time saving bi-directional link between CADWorx plant design and CAESAR II, for pipe stress analysis.
The seminar will feature CADWorx fieldpipe for Leica CloudWorx, developed for the back office creation of accurate as-builts from point cloud data. Included are ISOGEN Isometrics, CADWorx Plant Professional, CADWorx Design Review, live database links, links to stress analysis, specification-driven modeling, collision checking and intelligent point-cloud-to-modeling capabilities.
SPAR 2010, hosted by SPAR Point Research, will be at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott, just north of Houston, Texas.
Feb 4, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets