Offers Free Trial of Injection Molding Simulation - Allows Users to Simulate Molding From Inside CimatronE
GIVAT SHMUEL - Cimatron Limited , a provider of integrated CAD/CAM solutions for mold, tool and die makers, as well as manufacturers of discrete parts, announced a new partnership with Coretech System, a leading provider of advanced 3D flow simulation for injection molding.
As a result of this new partnership, mold designers can now simulate and analyze the injection molding process from within CimatronE. This will enable users to ensure optimal placement of injection points, increasing the quality of the manufactured part.
Coretech's Moldex3D eXplorer analysis tool displays a full 3D visualization of the molding process, providing the inner temperature and pressure of the cavity. CimatronE users will be able to evaluate the welding line, air traps, flow balance, cooling time, the number of gates needed, and the location of the gates.
"The new integration of CimatronE with Moldex3D applications is an important step in the direction of strengthening our offering to cover not only quoting, mold design, electrode design and NC programming, but also flow analysis," said Ira Bareket, vice president of sales and marketing at Cimatron. "The advanced 3D flow analysis, that is now available to CimatronE customers, will help them maintain high standards, to stay ahead of the competition."
The Moldex3D eXplorer add-on is activated with only a few clicks in CimatronE and requires no additional training or CAD conversion. A report generator enables users to provide relevant feedback to their customers.
"We're very excited to announce the immediate availability of Moldex3D eXplorer for CimatronE." said Dr. Venny Yang, president of CoreTech System. "Moldex3D's professional true 3D parallel computing capability is now extended to support CimatronE users directly. Upfront molding CAE analysis becomes straightforward for every CimatronE user."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio