Zeus Numerix has become the first research partner to the newly opened EADS R&D center at Bangalore. Zeus Numerix and EADS Innovation Works extended their ongoing collaborative efforts towards reduction of noise from aircraft wings. This was announced during the recent opening of EADS' research facility at Bangalore.
The occasion was attended by Dr Yann Barbaux, head of EADS Innovation Works, EADS Chief Technical Officer Dr Jean J. Botti and former ISRO chief Dr Madhavan Nair.
EADS Innovation Works is a Research & Technology group of EADS N.V., which supports its futuristic aircraft development programmes through leading edge technology inputs.
Zeus Numerix works with state-of-the-art numerical simulation tools for solving complex engineering problems. Speaking on the occasion Dr. G R Shevare, technology director of Zeus Numerix said, "Opening of EADS Innovation Works at India confirms the state-of-the-art contributions that niche Indian companies can provide to global aerospace industry".
The recent partnership was formed based on the seminal work done by Zeus Numerix in collaboration with EADS in the field of aero-acoustics in calculating noise sources and numerical modelling of flow induced noise during the past 2 years.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio