Theorem Solutions, a supplier of PLM interoperability solutions announces the immediate availability of CADverter JT for 3DVIA Composer. Working within the 3DVIA architecture CADverter JT provides interactive, batch and command line interfaces to open JT files, enabling maximum flexibility and maximum benefit to 3DVIA Composer users.
Interactive 3DVIA Composer users can now simply open JT data, including geometry, assemblies, product structure, meta data and PMI. All that is required is a selection from a pull down menu for quick and easy use of JT files for the creation of assembly and disassembly procedures, technical illustrations, interactive 3D product experiences, training materials, marketing materials, sales tools and more.
Working within the Dassault Systèmes' 3DVIA Composer architecture Theorem's CADverter provides two additional ways for the 3DVIA user to incorporate JT data. The need to work with multiple JT files in a batch is met by using the 3DVIA Sync interface and a command line interface enables integration with PLM applications through 3DVIA Enterprise Sync.
The integration of CADverter and 3DVIA Composer is more than a technical innovation. This new CADverter enables 3DVIA Composer users in enterprises of all sizes to work with JT files to meet and overcome longstanding business challenges of reducing costs, improving quality and reducing timescales.
Theorem's Product Manager Trevor Leeson comments “There is a fast growing trend for the re-use of 3D design data across business enterprises. Wider use of 3D data brings tangible business benefits and we are delighted that Theorem technology is being applied from within 3DVIA to make this happen”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets