MAYSVILLE, Ky – Carlson Software is offering civil engineering, land surveying and mining students the option of purchasing their own software on which to learn and work at home for $99 for a full academic year. This program is available for fulltime students.
The software that Carlson is offering for this program includes the following:
* Carlson Civil Suite – Carlson Survey, Carlson Civil, Carlson Hydrology and Carlson GIS in one powerful package.
* Carlson Mining – the software choice of the U.S. coal mining industry in Underground, Surface and Geology modules.
Students in colleges and universities from around the world are working with Carlson Software. In addition to the program above, which allows students to get their own copies of Carlson's leading software choices, Carlson also sponsors unlimited network licensing of Carlson Civil Suite to qualified colleges and universities for an annual fee of $650. This covers ALL classroom seats including instructor licensing as well.
Why teach or learn on Carlson Software? While technically advanced, Carlson’s versatile software is also easy-to-learn and easy-to-use.
Quotes from long-time Carlson users sum it up:
* “It’s just so easy to use and so productive.” –J.T. Hardin, DDS Engineering
* “We are actually able to give the customer a much better product in much less time than we used to.” –Tony Kinder, Cleveland Surveying
* “Carlson Survey does it all for us – it’s a big time saver on all different levels.” –Reed Adams, Koontz-Bryant
Carlson Software products are designed to take users from concept to completion, starting with data collection, and handling civil design in the office, estimating, machine control and stakeout. Utilizing the same data sets throughout, Carlson Software has solutions for the full cycle of a project. Plus, Carlson Software, which works on AutoCAD® and related products, comes with IntelliCAD® built in, enabling students to work and learn without additional software purchases.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio