Conference Call on Wednesday, January 27th at 8:30 am ET.
NEEDHAM, Mass - PTC, The Product Development Company®, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2010 first quarter results on Tuesday, January 26th after the stock market closes. Senior management will host a live webcast and conference call to review the results on Wednesday, January 27th at 8:30 am Eastern Time. The earnings press release and accompanying prepared remarks document and financial and operating statistics will be accessible prior to the conference call and webcast on the investor relations section of the Company’s web site.
What: PTC Fiscal Q1 Conference Call and Webcast
When: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time
1-888-566-8560 or 1-517-623-4768
Call Leader: Richard Harrison
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets