Partner Provides Deployment Expertise and Add-on Solutions for Enterprise Open Source PLM Software from Aras.
ANDOVER, Mass – Aras®, an enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that Prodeos, a PLM implementation, integration, and development consulting services provider located in Gennevilliers France, has joined the Aras Partner Program.
Prodeos specializes in the development, deployment, customization, and integration of the enterprise open source PLM software solutions from Aras delivering tailored solutions designed to maximize product profitability across the lifecycle. Prodeos also provides custom tools and add-ons for Aras working with other systems integration partners such as customized Web interfaces and the Aras 2 UML utility. Aras 2 UML uses starUML to enable the Aras solution models to be exposed and edited graphically as UML (Unified Modeling Language). Direct UML model editing is used to migrate PTC Windchill and ENOVIA MatrixOne systems over to Aras.
“We are pleased to become an Aras partner and to offer our expertise on the advanced enterprise PLM software solutions from Aras to both customers and other systems integration partners around the world,” said Yoann Maingon, Dirigeant de Prodeos. “We are proud to contribute customized Web interfaces, add-on solutions, and useful tools that community members around the world can use to migrate their legacy PLM systems over to Aras.”
“We welcome Prodeos to the Aras corporate community as an active member and valued partner,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “Prodeos has already demonstrated significant competence on the Aras PLM software solution suite by creating multiple utilities and add-ons in collaboration with other community members. By leveraging their PLM experience and the enterprise open source approach Prodeos is offering truly valuable solutions to companies across France and around the world.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio