WESTBOROUGH, MA - David Reske, Managing Director at Nowspeed, an Internet marketing agency in the Boston area, will be presenting "Optimizing Search Marketing: New Techniques to Drive Results" at SolidWorks World 2010 at the Anaheim Convention Center (Anaheim, CA) on February 2, 2010.
During this session, Reske will provide practical tips, proven methodologies and real-world case studies to help attendees leverage powerful Internet marketing activities such as blogs, groups, Twitter and other social media sites to improve the lead generation results of their search engine marketing and social media programs.
"With search marketing spend projected to double in the next five years it is critical that marketers employ best practices to provide a strong ROI," said Nowspeed's Reske. "My goal is that each attendee will come away with practical ideas they can immediately implement to dramatically improve the effectiveness of their current and future campaigns."
By attending this session attendees will also learn where organic search, paid search and social media programs intersect, how to integrate search engine marketing and social media marketing into a single, cohesive Internet marketing strategy and which metrics should be used to measure the effectiveness of these programs.
Before founding Nowspeed, Reske was founder and CEO of Onward Technologies, a web marketing, consulting and systems integration firm, where he led the company to significant growth. Reske sold Onward to CSC Consulting group in 1998 and subsequently served as a Senior Partner with CSC. Reske is a veteran industry speaker at Internet and marketing conferences nationwide. He has delivered dozens of presentations on Internet marketing at conferences and other industry events.
The SolidWorks World International User Conference and Exposition is the largest 3D CAD event of its kind. Featuring technical training, breakouts, and hands-on sessions, users gain insight into modeling methods and methods for increasing productivity. It is also a unique opportunity to network with the team at SolidWorks as well as your peers. You'll have the chance to see some of the most exciting products being developed using SolidWorks.
Jan 12, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets