SANTA ANA, CA – MSC.Software announced that its computer-aided engineering solutions have been honored with multiple industry awards in China.
MSC.Software garnered three top industry awards including the 2009 CCW Annual Product Award from China Computerworld, Product Innovation Award from Manufacture Engineering Information of China and the Golden Software Award of 25 years from Software World.
“We are honored to receive not one or two, but three esteemed industry awards that ascertain our leadership in China,” said David Yuen, senior vice president and general manager, MSC.Software Asia Pacific.
MSC.Software’s MD Adams was presented with the CCW Product Award for 2009 from China Computerworld (CCW). CCW is China's largest information technology journal, founded in 1980 by the Ministry of Information Industry and the IDG Group. Dubbed as one of the most influential information technology media awards, the Product Award is awarded to recipients following evaluation by industry experts and engineers based on product design, product benefits and overall contribution to the industry.
The Manufacture Engineering Information of China bestowed MSC.Software’s MD Nastran with the Product Innovation Award for the second year running. The China's Manufacturing Industry is a biweekly journal published by China’s Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology Association Productivity Promotion Center. The award honors the best solutions in manufacturing technology as determined by their strong innovative capabilities and value to customers.
Founded in 1984, Software World celebrated its silver jubilee and presented MSC.Software with the Golden Software Award of 25 years, recognizing outstanding contributions to the software industry. Software World is one of China Center for Information Industry Development’s (CCID) longest-running publications.
“These awards represent the continued innovation and leadership of our solutions, but the real stars are our customers, who are using these tools and leveraging computer-aided engineering as an integral part of the business process”, said Kevin Zhao, regional director of MSC.Software Greater China.
“The level of sophistication has improved significantly in China as customers are using our industry-standard tools and in-depth services to simulate more across industries and applications,” said Kok Beng Thiam, marketing director of MSC.Software Asia Pacific.
Jan 28, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets