JETCAM International s.a.r.l. today announced two new distributors for its range of CAM, nesting and automation products in Lebanon and Syria.
Kessmeyan Group, based in Beirut for 25 years and Rockwell Machinery, based in Damascus for 15 years provide a wide range of CNC machines covering sheet metal, milling, turning and wire EDM technologies, along with after-sales service and support.
Osama Jano, Managing Director for Rockwell Machinery commented; “JETCAM Expert gives our clients an ideal solution for sheet metal industry, regardless of the technology in use – all-in-one software, with very easy, unlimited and automated steps.”
Martin Bailey, Marketing Manager commented; “The used machine market has seen a considerable boost over the recession as manufacturers try to maximise their equipment expenditure while keeping costs low, however we are now seeing an increase in both new and used machinery sales. Rockwell and Kessmeyan are now well placed to provide scalable, automated solutions to their clients to give them a competitive advantage.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets