Orlando, Florida US – On the 18th of December 2009, Bricsys NV and Fresh T Limited signed an agreement with IBM to integrate Vondle Live into LotusLive.
Vondle Live is a cloud-based Project and Data Collaboration tool set provided by Bricsys NV and Fresh T Limited. It is based on Vondle, a suite of collaboration software developed by Bricsys.
“The integration of Vondle Live into LotusLive is the result of a long standing relationship between two teams of dedicated professionals,” said Erik De Keyser - CEO of Bricsys. “Bricsys has a proven record of bringing cloud technology to the market, while Fresh T Limited has more than 20 years of excellent sales and marketing experience.” Vondle Live brings additional functionality to LotusLive in the form of document viewing and annotation, graphical workflow, automated data processing and an on-line data repository with dynamic reporting.
Vondle Live in action at IBM Lotusphere 2010
You can see Vondle Live in action at IBM Lotusphere 2010 - Booth 532. For more information go to www.bricsys.com/vondlelive or visit our YouTube channel.
About Fresh T Limited
FreshTL specializes in LotusLive and SaaS technology for Project Collaboration.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets