With the signing of this framework contract for the "Mechanical Construction Data mCAD", CADENAS Solutions GmbH has been commissioned to model the CAD data for Eaton’s business unit Moeller. The initial data creation and implementation of the entire product palette will take place in many project milestones in the year 2009 and up to the end of 2011.
Crucial for the cooperation with CADENAS was, aside from the proximity, professionalism and worldwide market diffusion, the fact that they provide the best MultiCAD technology.
Another important factor is the collaboration of CADENAS with top industrial enterprises in the mechanical engineering and plant construction fields, which use PARTsolutions, CADENAS’ intelligent parts management system.
Since 1992, eCATALOGsolutions, CADENAS’ electronic product catalog, has provided a solution on the market with which all information for all current CAD systems is prepared once and made available online as well as offline.
The availability of the mCAD data from Eaton’s business unit Moeller as a download service on the internationally frequented online portal http://eaton-moeller.partcommunity.com as well as on the website www.moeller.net/cad considerably assists customers and users worldwide. Furthermore, the publication with mCAD data based on the newest PARTcommunity internet technology by CADENAS is being planned.
With these options being made available, the engineer can easily and without much hassle access the Eaton Moeller product rows and is able to directly work on the CAD data in his own CAD system. This saves time concerning the search for product information and improves the quality of the blueprint, site and detail planning. After the engineer selects the desired part, he can download it in all current 2-D and 3-D CAD formats. The final technical drawing then complies exactly with the job specifications of the customer construction.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets