CADCAM developer Delcam has expanded its North American sales team with the appointment of Jan Johnson as FeatureCAM Sales Representative for Texas. In his new post, Jan will be managing pre- and post-sales activity for FeatureCAM, Delcam’s feature-based CAM system for milling, turning and wire EDM that combines cutting-edge technology with unsurpassed ease of use and programming speed.
"Jan has over 30 years of experience working with CNC manufacturers in Texas,” said Blaine Duke, Delcam’s Regional Manager for South Central USA. "Jan has proved in his previous sales positions that his experience in providing machining solutions for CNC machine shops, plus his relationships with people, will make him very successful. I’m excited to see the FeatureCAM growth that will take place following his appointment.”
Prior to joining Delcam, Jan was employed at AmTTech in Houston, Texas, as a Sales Engineer where he was responsible for selling Doosan Infracore Machine Tools in the city and surrounding areas.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio