HOUSTON - COADE announced today the release of PV Elite 2010, an updated edition of the company’s popular software for pressure vessel and heat exchanger design and analysis, now with ASME Section VIII Div. 1 and Div. 2 updates for the 2009 addenda.
Other code-related additions include WRC Bulletin 297 options for local analysis, u-tube tubesheet analysis per EN-13445, Kopp and Sayer expansion joint analysis and many other code enhancements.
International enhancements include the addition of seismic codes for Venezuela (PDVSA) and Chile (NCh2369), updates to the Australian wind and seismic codes, and additional input echo language options including Portuguese, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
New productivity features in PV Elite 2010 include new capabilities for modeling and analyzing ear and perpendicular lifting lugs, enhancements for minimum design metal temperature (MDMT) analysis and reporting, and improved compatibility with Microsoft Window 7.
Jan 5, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio