Multi CAD 3D Visualization Data Access Now Available for Enterprise Applications.
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – CCE, a leading engineering software and services provider announces the immediate availability of a new version of Oceans SDK, its software development toolkit to enable Multi CAD data access for enterprise applications like ERP, MRP and PLM systems. A key feature of the new version is support for 3D visualization data from CATIA V5, SolidWorks, Unigraphics and JT formats. Support for visualization data from Pro/ENGINEER & Solid Edge formats will be added shortly. Data export to commonly used 3D visualization formats including JT and 3D PDF are under development.
A key value of enterprise applications is to enable integration between multidisciplinary & geographically dispersed teams which include product development, manufacturing, quality control, purchasing and the extended supply chain. With OEMs increasingly making the 3D CAD model the product master, it is vital that enterprise applications have access to the rich 3D CAD data. Further, the visualization information embedded in the CAD data is critical to facilitate collaboration between the dispersed teams. Oceans SDK is a CAD-independent middleware component technology, that provides enterprise applications the ability to provide this key product information without significant programming and integration investment.
Oceans SDK provides a single API, and a non-royalty based solution to access product data from all major CAD systems including CATIA V4, CATIA V5, Unigraphics, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro/ENGINEER and Autodesk Inventor, thus providing enterprise application vendors a significant competitive advantage.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets