CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – Blue Ridge Numerics, Inc has announced that the recent Winter release of CFdesign 2010 fully supports NX 7. NX users are able to conduct computational fluid dynamic (CFD) studies seamlessly from the NX 7 environment.
The Winter release of CFdesign 2010 leverages the synchronous modeling tools found within NX 7 and provides even tighter integration with CFdesign’s multi-scenario design study environment.
CFdesign provides a straightforward flexible workflow with full associativity with the NX 7 CAD platform. NX customers can begin a fluid flow or heat transfer design study without having to export their geometry making the process seamless.
“The CFdesign 2010 support of NX 7 continues to provide NX users the value of working in their CAD-familiar environment and being able to efficiently run fluid flow and heat transfer simulations,” explains Derrek Cooper, product manager, Blue Ridge Numerics. “CFdesign 2010 enables engineers to quickly create and compare multiple designs and make important design decisions early in the development process.”
Jan 27, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets