Direct-edit shape morphing gets speed boost.
Melbourne, FL - VX Corporation announced today the release of VX 2009 v14.2, which is now available for download from support.vx.com. This release not only contains many enhancements in drafting,modeling and 2-5 axis CAM, but there is a significant performance enhancement to the direct edit shape morph technology and improved sectioning of unhealed imported parts.
As a step to increase performance, customers can now build a "light- weight" morph feature that can be edited and tweaked more rapidly.
This enhancement is especially important to customers that use shape morphing for non-stylistic applications,like bending and unbending parts, model repair,back draft correction and applying over bend.
VX has always been able to produce section views of unhealed imported parts for quoting and inspection, but this latest enhancement rounds out the tool kit by now supporting bent sections of open shapes.
"These latest enhancements to VX 2009 version 14.2 are just two examples of our responsiveness to our customer needs." said Bob Fischer, VX Vice President Sales and Marketing "We are continually striving to provide customer-driven updates to our software."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio