The Latest HOOPS Version Makes Its Worldwide Release.
Tech Soft 3D's flagship HOOPS® technology has been incorporated into nearly 200 commercial software applications. The company also resells premium components such as Autodesk's RealDWG® Toolkit, Adobe 3D OEM Platform, Adobe's APEX® OEM, the Parasolid® Kernel Modeler from Siemens PLM, and Spatial's 3D InterOp translation toolkits.
Santa and His Elves Deliver Release of Tech Soft 3D's HOOPS® v18.0.
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the world,
Developers were sleeping; snug in bed they were curled.
Their computers dark from a final unplugging,
After hours spent coding and fixing, debugging.
Tossing and turning, tho' their rest was much needed,
Dreaming their letters to Santa would this year be heeded.
What software would lay wrapped 'neath the tree?
Please Santa, thought they, make it HOOPS version18!
When up on the roof, a soft landing was heard,
A sleigh parked with the soft sound of a bird.
Santa whistled and looked at his landing device,
(His new SantaSafe app made delivery so nice).
"High performing, ho ho, and so visually rich!
GPU Shaders!" Santa boomed, "working without a hitch.
Plus out-of-core point clouds for my scanned excursions,
And a new OpenGL2 Driver -- oh what a version!"
So happy was Santa with the test of HOOPS beta,
He proclaimed, "Tis no better way to render your data!"
He filled up the stockings and the trees made aglitter,
With this gift from Tech Soft (who can be followed on Twitter).
Come morning, the developers clicked "download now" with glee,
Praised the performance, the rendering, the improved static tree.
"Happy Hanukkah, Joyful Kwanzaa, Merry Christmas," Santa yelled,
"With HOOPS Version18 many apps you shall sell!"
Peek inside the Package
Want to take a look at all the goodies wrapped up in HOOPS v18? Check out the feature video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A_-vysEpSc
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio