IRVINE, Calif – EON Reality, Inc has announced that Ostravská University in Czech Republic has selected EON Reality’s software for their training education solutions. When Ostravská University looked to create a stereoscopic 3D system for the classroom, they selected EON Reality's virtual reality software, EON Studio.
The students at the computer faculty use EON Studio in game design & development training and at the engineer faculty, the software has been implemented in the 3D design work within CAD systems. EON Studio user interface layout design and the nature of its visual coding allow people with limited or no programming background to start building simulations. The additional ability to use scripting as well as database accessibility opens many more doors for experienced programmers – allowing for precise control over your simulations.
EON Reality's underlying technology, has capabilities to convert data from 120 different CAD formats into interactive 3D objects, render virtual reality visualization in multiple publishing formats, deploy data, and integrate into proprietary enterprise work flow automation applications.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets