Lightworks, a supplier of rendering solutions for developers of advanced 3D computer graphics software, will be exhibiting at this year’s SIGGRAPH Asia Computer Graphics Exhibition in Yokohama, Japan from 17th to 19th December.
Visitors to the Company’s booth – F01 – will be able to see some of the latest product developments, including:
Lightworks Author 8.2
We will be announcing the next release of our flagship Lightworks Author product in Yokohama. Features in this release include:
* New Lightworks Real-time Ray Tracing – new rendering option with enhanced workflow
* New Screen Space Ambient Occlusion – enables the creation of more subtle shadows in real-time
* New Reflection Catcher – captures a reflection and associates this with a model when added to a backplate
* Support for multiple lights in CgFX
The new version of Lightworks Author will be demonstrated on the stand at Yokohama, with shipping to customers expected in January 2010.
The latest version of Artisan will be demonstrated on the Lightworks booth at Siggraph. Lightworks Artisan provides focused rendering solutions that can be simply integrated in OEM tools. The product is designed to offer users pre-configured workflows and also allows the use of ‘drag, drop and render’ styles, simplifying the image creation process.
Also being previewed is the new Artisan Network Rendering option which allows images created in Artisan to be rendered remotely and then uploaded back onto the user's desktop once completed.
David Forrester, CEO of Lightworks commented: “Lightworks exhibited at the inaugural Siggraph Asia in Singapore in 2008 and we are delighted to be supporting this year’s exhibition in Japan. This is the first time that Lightworks has exhibited in Japan, and we are looking forward to this opportunity of meeting directly with companies in this important marketplace and to showing them some of the extremely exciting new developments that we are introducing in this, our 20th anniversary year.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets