Mumbai : Geometric Limited today announced the release of version 2.4 of GeomCaliper®, supported and integrated with the PTC Pro/ENGINEER GRANITE Interoperability Kernel to provide improved accuracy.
Major advancements in this release include:
More accurate and improved thickness analysis results for Pro/ENGINEER CAD models.
Support for Windows Vista OS (32-bit and 64-bit)
GeomCaliper is an innovative tool that facilitates measurement and checking of wall thickness of 3D CAD models. It accelerates the design review process for manufacturability, enabling faster prototyping and production of designs, thus reducing the overall design cycle time. Unlike other traditional measurement methods, GeomCaliper is fast, accurate and easy to use.
A preview of the new feature and free 15 days trial version of GeomCaliper for Pro/ENGINEER and CATIA® V5 platforms can be downloaded from the website.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets