IRVINE, Calif - Shanghai Graphic Design Information Co., Ltd (GDI) selected EON Reality, the world’s leading interactive 3D software provider, to focus on virtual reality solutions for education, shipping and energy industries.
GDI is a well-established graphic software reseller and integrated systems solution provider with great visions to develop the virtual reality market in China by promoting EON Reality's technology. Besides providing a comprehensive range of digital media and 3D related software, the initial focus in the collaboration is to establish an interactive digital center in China in collaboration with government and education officials.
In connection to the official VAR appointment, GDI arranged several promotional seminars where Mats W. Johansson, EON Reality's CEO was invited to demonstrate interactive solutions for various industries and to discuss the university’s role in fostering innovation and economic development in China.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets