Altair Adds Leading Acoustics Technology.
TROY, Mich – Altair today announced the addition to its HyperWorks Enabled Community (HWEC) of Coustyx from Advanced Numerical Solutions, LLC (ANSOL), a developer of innovative solutions for design and analysis of mechanical systems. HyperWorks users can now download the latest version of Coustyx from the HWEC website at www.hyperworkscommunity.com and use Coustyx at no incremental cost through their existing HyperWorks software license system. This brings the total number of applications available under the HyperWorks platform to 54 including 26 third-party software applications such as Coustyx.
Coustyx is a next-generation analysis software that integrates Advanced Boundary Element formulations with Fast Multipole Method to yield fast, accurate solutions to very large problems in acoustics, across a wide frequency range. Coustyx is developed with support from the National Science Foundation.
“ANSOL looks forward to accelerating the adoption of Coustyx into the global Altair customer base through the HyperWorks Enabled Community,” said Rajendra Gunda, Project Scientist for ANSOL. “Coustyx is a complimentary solution to the HyperWorks suite which allows customers to create better products.”
To date, over 265 companies worldwide have joined the HyperWorks Enabled Community, maximizing their current investment in HyperWorks licenses by giving their engineers and designers flexible access to a growing pool of leading technology solutions.
HyperWorks is a suite of enterprise analytic applications that includes statistical, database, visualization and simulation software to help companies make better business decisions. Its patented HyperWorks Units licensing technology allows users to transparently share software licenses globally across a broad suite of applications.
“Altair is excited about this new partnership with ANSOL, it provides our customers with an easy to use, robust and cost effective solution for simulating acoustic phenomena”, said Michael Humphrey, Vice President of Altair’s Global Partner Programs. “With the addition of Coustyx into the HWEC, Altair is extending our portfolio of solutions for engineers concerned with minimizing the Noise, Vibration and Harshness of their products.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets