HOUSTON - COADE, Inc. has posted a video of the live demonstration of plant design and engineering collaboration that was featured during the 2009 COADE User Conference keynote by Thomas J. Van Laan, PE, the president and CEO of COADE.
The demonstration, which involved completing the design and analysis of a plant model in less than 20 minutes, highlighted the unique advantage offered by COADE's integrated plant design and plant engineering solutions that improves collaboration by seamlessly passing information between various stakeholders during the design process.
This saves man-hours while reducing errors and eliminating much of the re-design work normally associated with plant design.
The collaborative demonstration was performed by Van Laan with John Brinlee, sales development manager, COADE Plant Design Solutions, and Chris Schiller, technical sales, COADE Plant Engineering Solutions. Featured products were the CADWorx Plant Design Suite, CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger design and analysis.
The video can be accessed at http://www.coade.com/videos/integration.shtml.
Dec 22, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio