MAYSVILLE, Ky – The wait is over. Back by popular demand, Carlson Takeoff is again offered on the latest AutoCAD® engine with the release of Takeoff 3.0 (T3) by Carlson Software Inc. This revolutionary site-estimating solution has been significantly enhanced over the past two years and features more than 50 new improvements.
Built on the AutoCAD 2010 engine, Takeoff 3.0 has the ability to run on 64-bit computers and is XP, Vista, and Windows 7 compatible. For those looking for fast and accurate project estimating, Carlson Takeoff 3.0 is the answer.
T3 offers better reporting with new direct PDF output for Cut/Fill Volume Reports, 3D Surface Models, Surface Profiles, Site Plan Views, and Cross Sections. Plus, users get more power and compatibility, which allows for user-defined area breakdowns for both Material Quantities and Cut/Fill Volumes, plus reliably fast Cross-Section conversion from section sheets, PDF and TIF File Import, and DGN File Import.
Extensive functionality allows Carlson Takeoff 3.0 users to estimate and report cut/fill, subgrade materials, topsoil, trenching, roads and strata and quickly take plans from 2D to 3D. With Carlson’s exclusive RoadNET, T3 also gives land developers the ability to lay out a collection of intersecting roads, process them all together, and clean up all intersections and cul-de-sacs in 2D and 3D with a single click.
For Data Prep, T3 gives users survey capabilities for layout, evaluation options to get the best design for the least cost and the ability to create a 3D model for machine control.
Carlson Takeoff 3.0 with embedded AutoCAD comes with the AutoCAD OEM engine built-in. This product is in addition to Carlson Takeoff 2010, a module of the Carlson 2010 office product line, which come with IntelliCAD® 6.6 built-in, and runs on AutoCAD/Map/Civil3D, versions 2000 and up.
Dec 2, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio