ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation, a provider of 3-D Printing, Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing parts and system solutions, announced today the immediate availability of its 3Dproparts™ service in Europe.
The company expects its 3Dproparts™ service to bring together the widest range of production and additive grade materials and the latest additive and traditional manufacturing systems and to deliver to its European customers the broadest available range of precision plastic and metal parts and assemblies.
To further support its European customers, the company launched a German language 3Dproparts™ website and expects to add other European languages. The company plans to grow its 3Dproparts™ services in Europe through strategic acquisitions.
“We are very pleased to bring 3Dproparts™ to Europe,” said Greg Elfering, vice president of European sales and marketing. “We expect that the availability of our latest generation of Pro systems and materials coupled with our extensive part building know-how will provide our European customers with the ultimate one-stop shopping experience for all their design, prototyping and manufacturing needs.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets