Paris - GRAITEC has announced the appointment of Thomas Langensiepen as Country Manager for its subsidiary Graitec GmbH effective November 16th, 2009.
Thomas Langensiepen joins GRAITEC GmbH as Country ManagerThomas Langensiepen comes with a successful sales and management background in the CAD industry. He began his career as Sales Representative for Digital Equipment GmbH. He then joined Mc Donnell Douglas (Siemens PLM Solutions), holding several sales positions to eventually become Sales Manager for Indirect Channel and finally Sales Manager South Germany. During those 12 years he built sales and support teams, coordinated marketing and training activities and was responsible for P&L. �He subsequently became Managing Director of Delphi Management Consulting in Stuttgart where he reorganized the company. For the last 4 years he was Country Manager Central Europe at SolidWorks GmbH where he was responsible for Central Europe. Thomas Langensiepen holds a Bachelor in Economic Engineering at Technical University of Darmstadt.
He will be in charge of GRAITEC GmbH operations for Germany, Austria, German Switzerland. Responsible for P&L he will manage operations according to the Group strategy together with Alexandre Tartas, GRAITEC COO.
Alexandre Tartas, GRAITEC COO, comments: "I am delighted to announce this appointment. Thomas Langensiepen has core skills which will contribute to accelerate the growth and awareness of GRAITEC GmbH. His experience in the CAD industry will bring GRAITEC DACH operations to the next level in terms of organization and success."
Thomas Langensiepen adds: "I am really excited to take over the responsibility of GRAITEC GmbH. I am convinced that there is a huge potential in the market of civil engineering and that GRAITEC has the vision and the product portfolio in combination with an experienced team for a great future."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio