Rosh Ha'ayin, Israel - Solido3D will make a material announcement alongside the official launch of its new 3D printer at EuroMold 2009. Solido develops 3D desktop model building technologies that utilizes rigid plastic materials without requiring post-build curing.
With extensive alpha and beta tests concluded at selected installation points, Solido is now ready to release its SD300Pro. The testing periods enabled Solido to assess customer feedback while concurrently establishing the manufacturing capacity to meet growing demand. Solido will unveil the SD300Pro at EuroMold, as well as an attractive new pricing program.
“We anticipate that our new product concept will redefine the competitive landscape of the 3D printing industry,” says Itzik Marchand, Solido CEO. The commercial launch at EuroMold will break down entry barriers in the 3D printing arena. “We are shaking things up and I cannot think of a better place to start than EuroMold, one of the industry’s most important shows”.
Solido is now vigorously expanding its international marketing, building on a strong foundation of global installations at satisfied clients.
Nov 12, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets