Sescoi has opened a new branch office in Seoul, in order to be closer to its WorkNC CADCAM customers in South Korea. Initially the Sescoi Korea office will focus on supporting its existing WorkNC business, but the company’s other software products will be introduced over time.
WorkPLAN ERP solutions enable companies to manage the whole production process from quotation, through to manufacture and delivery. WorkXPlore 3D, Sescoi’s high-speed 3D viewer saves companies the cost of running multiple CAD software and enables fast and efficient collaborative design. Finally, Sescoi’s new WorkNC automatic dental CADCAM software, “WorkNC Dental”, tailored to the needs of dental laboratories, will be made available to Korea’s many dental prosthetists.
Bruno Marko, CEO of Sescoi said, “Opening our own office in South Korea is in response to the strong demand for our products in this important market and in anticipation of future growth. Existing customers will experience enhanced levels of technical support and new customers will benefit from our customer focused approach to selling, which seeks to fit our solutions to the needs of the individual customer.”
The new Seoul branch office will provide enhanced local technical support and training, and bolster distribution of WorkNC in South Korea, enabling more companies to take advantage of the software’s automatic programming tools. These greatly simplify the programming task from 2-axis right through to continuous 5-axis high speed machining, enabling more people to operate the software, which saves time and increases flexibility within an organization.
Sescoi has experienced significant growth in its Asian markets - WorkNC is the preferred CADCAM software of Japanese moldmakers, and has been used for many years by a number of major Korean companies, such as Samsung, Hyundai and GM Daewoo.
Nov 3, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets