New Delhi: Tukatech and Rajesh Bheda Consulting (R.B.C) have signed a partnership agreement which will enable apparel companies in Asia to overcome their challenges and prepare them for the digital internet world.
Tukatech, a “knowledge-based” group of engineers, consultants and specialists in product development & pre-production processes, specializing in setting up design, development systems and implementing complete solutions for brands, retailers and vendors in the apparel industry, and Rajesh Bheda Consulting, a knowledge organization under the direction of Dr. Rajesh Bheda, who have been implementing solutions to improve quality, productivity, reduce manufacturing costs and inspire overall performance improvement, have decided to offer ‘complete solutions’ with Tukatech systems for the apparel industry’s entire supply chain.
“R.B.C. has been involved with assessing and streamlining manufacturing processes and management systems in the apparel industry for productivity and quality improvement. However, if we are to improve the performance of the supply chain as a whole, we need to strengthen the weak links. Manufacturing can never commence until all samples are developed and approved in time.
Tukatech has concentrated mainly on developing pre-production processes for the apparel industry. For manufacturers and suppliers to be successful we need to engineer the entire process to stay competitive and sustain long term profitability. By having the ability to address the pre-production processes, we can engineer the products for manufacturing ensuring better planning, improvements of quality, higher productivity and on-time delivery,” commented Dr. Rajesh Bheda, C.E.O, and founder R.B.C.
“Fashion brands, retailers, and vendors are increasingly turning to technology and engineering due to the many challenges they are facing, such as the pressure of increased SKUs, and the high expectations of end consumers. Simply purchasing machinery or software systems does not ensure the best utilization. However, expert implementation and engineering combined with appropriate technology will ensure results and the best return of their investment,” says Ram Sareen, CEO-Founder TUKAgroup. “We all depend on specialists for each field, and by associating with R.B.C., we can offer better solutions for our clients,” added Mr. Sareen.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio