NEEDHAM, Mass -PTC today announced the appointment of Paul A. Lacy to its Board of Directors.
“We look forward to Paul joining PTC, as we continue to build out our board of directors in support of our long-term strategy,” said C. Richard Harrison, chairman and chief executive officer, PTC. “Paul’s strong technology and financial background will be an asset for PTC as we focus on driving sustainable EPS growth driven primarily by organic revenue growth.”
Most recently, Mr. Lacy served as president and secretary at Kronos, Inc., serving as president from 2005 to 2008. Mr. Lacy also held chief financial officer and other senior finance roles at Kronos from 1988 to 2005. Prior to Kronos, Mr. Lacy held senior finance positions at Remanco Systems Corporation, Bird, Inc., and Bose Corporation. He holds a JD from Boston College Law School and BS in Accounting from Boston College.
Mr. Lacy commented, “I am looking forward to joining the board of a recognized leader in the PLM space. PTC’s market and product positioning, in addition to its strong financial position, support a compelling strategy to generate long-term shareholder value.”
Mr. Lacy’s appointment is effective December 1, 2009. Mr. Lacy also serves on the Board of International Decision Systems, Inc.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio