Among First Resellers in the U.S. to Join Invention Machine’s Partner Program.
CHARLOTTE, N.C - NovaQuest, a Value Added Reseller (VAR) of 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Solutions, announced today that it has signed a reseller agreement with Invention Machine to market its innovation software, Invention Machine Goldfire, in the United States. NovaQuest is the first U.S.-based reseller for Invention Machine, and joins Invention Machine’s growing list of resellers to help meet the escalating demand for Goldfire worldwide.
“Driving revenue through sustainable innovation is mandatory in today’s economy,” said Mark Atkins, CEO & Chairman, Invention Machine. “This collaboration will further empower NovaQuest customers to fuel the product pipeline with the right products and maintain their competitive edge.”
Under the terms of the agreement, NovaQuest will promote and sell Goldfire in the United States and will provide technical support to customers through the implementation process and ongoing maintenance.
“By collaborating with Invention Machine and adding Goldfire to our portfolio, we are enhancing the most important value-add NovaQuest provides to our clients, which is helping them in their pursuit of innovation,” said Joel Lemke, President and CEO of NovaQuest.
Nov 5, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets