Missler Software has announced the launch of TopSolid'Mold 2010 which will be released in February 2010. TopSolid'Mold is an integrated CAD/CAM solution for the design of molds and the machining of tools for mold makers and cutting tool makers. To be efficient a CAD mold making solution should propose increased automation for repetitive mold design operations. In order to manage all projects the CAD software should ideally be completely integrated with a CAD/CAM solution that can manage all shaped forms, general mechanical engineering and machining operations in a parametric and associative way. Thanks to these qualities TopSolid'Mold has become a worldwide reference in the design and manufacture of molds.
TopSolid'Mold manages the design of the mold, the machining of the mold base, milling mold cavities, electrode production and mold assembly.
Advanced collaborative work possibilities
Since the 2009 version TopSolid'Mold manages the design of a mold in a collaborative environment. Several designers can now work on the same project at the same time. An example of this principle would be a detailed plate where one operators looks after cooling circuits and another looks after movement definition. TopSolid's collaborative work options, which are unique on the market, offer significant productivity gains in complex tool design. TopSolid'Mold 2010 offers important improvements in collaborative design thanks to its improved ergonomy and advanced management of modification conflicts.
Improved positioning of runners and gates
TopSolid'Mold 2010 offers very powerful functions for the design and management of various feeding elements (positioning of gates, runners, injection sections ...)
New standard component libraries
On average 70% of a manufactured product is made up of standard elements. Hence the need to constantly improve and offer more standard components. TopSolid'Mold 2010 offers new and more complex components such as equipped drawers.
Improved attribution tools : manage imported elements as if you created them yourself
TopSolid'Mold 2010 allows users to easily use elements imported from a component supplier's website. By using the new « Plate Allocation » function an imported mold base will behave in the same way as a mold base designed natively using TopSolid.
Direct link with CadMould, plastic injection simulation solution
The direct link with the CadMould software allows TopSolid customers to directly benefit from the advantages of plastic simulation. This new partnership offers TopSolid'Mold users an optimised tool for the design of plastic parts and can be used as a first step in determining the feasibility, quality and cost of designing their parts and injection molds.
Nov 23, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets