WALTHAM, Mass — VISTAGY, Inc today announced a strategic partnership with Maxoft, Inc., a Korean-based supplier of virtual product development (VPD) software and services that is delivering composites solutions for the aerospace, wind, automotive and marine markets. The partnership will enable Maxoft to anchor its composites portfolio with FiberSIM® software and further extend VISTAGY’s reach in this dynamic market.
VISTAGY has a successful history of working with the Korean aerospace industry. Recognizing the growth of composites in quickly expanding markets such as wind energy, VISTAGY plans to expand its operations in Korea. VISTAGY chose to partner with Maxoft because the company has a history of embracing new approaches and solutions and delivering them in a timely manner. As Korea’s large and small organizations gravitate to lucrative emerging markets, they look to companies such as Maxoft and VISTAGY to stay ahead of the curve by helping them implement new processes and materials.
“The use of composite materials and need for specialized solutions to engineer products made of these materials are both expanding rapidly in Korea,” said Sungha Oh, CEO of Maxoft. “The partnership with VISTAGY is therefore extremely important for us to deliver effective solutions to our prospects and customers. Because FiberSIM is the leading software for engineering composite products in the global aerospace, wind, marine and automotive industries, we are confident that we will be able to extend VISTAGY’s leadership position in the Korean market.”
“While opportunities in Korea continue to grow within existing industries, such as aerospace, the expansion into new markets, such as wind power, is exciting for us,” said Mamoru Iguchi, general manager of VISTAGY for Asia Pacific. “Maxoft provides a strong technical presence for VISTAGY in Korea, which is absolutely critical for supporting our customers and ensuring their success.”
Nov 25, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio