Tolland, CT – Mastercam X4 Router now includes essential nesting capabilities that assure optimal material usage for the highest possible yields.
Mastercam Router X4 has Nesting Drag and Drop support, allowing you to perform automatic nesting with just enough manual intervention to achieve the best possible result in the least amount of time.
Another useful feature is the ability to automatically generate a toolpath for vertical and horizontal cut-offs. The options allow you to trim either the horizontal or vertical cut-off first, which will preserve rectangular remnants for future use.
Mastercam X4 Router now includes sophisticated interlocking nesting tools as a standard part of the powerful design and NC programming package. Highlights include:
· Fast, efficient interlocking part nesting maximizes material use.
· Double-sided nesting allows the flexibility of nesting parts with front- and back-side operations.
· Common-edge nesting maximizes material usage and reduces machining time.
· Automatic onion skinning maximizes vacuum during heavy cutting.
· Create custom part labels and nested sheet reports.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets