NEW YORK - Simparel, Inc. has announced that Marc Friedman has joined its growing business development team. Friedman brings over 25 years of sales experience in fashion and technology to this position.
According to Richard Farb, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Simparel, “We’re excited to add Marc to our Business Development team because his in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in the apparel technology marketplace makes him uniquely qualified to explore opportunities for Simparel’s flexible ERP and PLM solutions.”
With Simparel’s 100% metadata driven ERP and PLM applications, customers can select exactly what they like and change what they don’t. The solution is open and completely agnostic so everyone in the company can view and manage what is important to their job. Simparel can generate any form, add any field, manage any business hierarchy, and display any desirable grid result, all in real time, without writing a single line of programming code.
The Simparel ERP and PLM solutions are designed to be flexible and affordable. Scalable and customizable for ever-evolving industries, the Simparel solution is optimized for change in industries where efficient supply chain management is crucial, including apparel, accessories toys, home fashions and footwear. Headquartered in New York, the Simparel management team brings decades of experience with over 600 successful implementations.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio