Nashua, N.H. – Manufacturing design technology consultant M2 Technologies announced today that they have joined the Autodesk Consulting Channel Services Program. This program will allow M2 to provide an even greater level of service, knowledge sharing, access to technology and resources, and more advanced design solutions to their manufacturing clients.
The Autodesk Consulting Channel Services Program helps Autodesk’s channel partners develop stronger services and excel in delivering world class consulting solutions to Autodesk customers worldwide.
“The Consulting Services Program further strengthens our relationship with Autodesk and increases the value of our service offerings to our clients” said M2 principal, Matthew Burke. “Our comprehensive services are based on years of experience working with local manufacturing and design firms. This program helps our customers adopt and implement Autodesk technology, which is exactly what we strive for.”
M2 also currently holds the Value Added Reseller, Authorized Training Center (ATC) and Premier Solutions Provider authorizations with Autodesk. The addition of the Consulting Services Program will ensure their ability to continue to deliver high quality, value-added consulting services to all clients.
Nov 3, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio