Mountain View, Calif – Luxology® LLC, an independent technology company developing next-generation 3D content creation software, announced the immediate availability of modo 401 Spotlight Training, the latest tutorial video series created by Luxology’s Training Division Manager, Andy Brown. Focusing on the creation of a bee, the three-video series examines the mechanics and philosophies that support the software; from modeling, rigging and animation, to texturing and rendering and is accompanied by a 30 day trial version of modo.
Ideal for anyone from modo beginners to more experienced professionals looking for a deeper sense of modo 401’s enhanced feature toolset, the modo 401 Spotlight Training video album offers an introduction to key modo concepts and opens the door to an infinite number of possibilities for a variety of industries.
“modo 401 Spotlight Training not only touches on the basics of modo 401, but also examines the mechanics behind some of our users’ favorite features,” said Andy Brown, training director of Luxology. “The series teaches users how to master modo’s innovative tools and workflows so that they can then be readily applied to real world projects.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets