Achim - Nemetschek Bausoftware has announced the acquisition of a new large customer: in future, Josef Rädlinger Bauunternehmen GmbH will be using Bau financials in the commercial sphere. The company, with a long tradition, from Cham in Bavaria, was looking for transparent and secure corporate software for financial accounting, asset accounting, billing, controlling and material and equipment management, and chose the Nemetschek solution. In addition to Bau financials BK, Rädlinger will be using Trab, the special software for ready-mixed concrete and asphalt mixing plants, as well as DocuWare document management.
The procurement of new ERP software became necessary because numerous stand-alone solutions had adversely affected productivity. Unnecessary multiple input led to complicated and often (excessively) protracted evaluations. Rädlinger therefore invited companies to give presentations, which were assessed by an internal committee consisting of the specialist departments and board of management. Nemetschek Bausoftware was able to achieve the highest overall score with Bau financials.
Josef Rädlinger Bauunternehmen GmbH was founded in 1963 by Josef Rädlinger senior as a gravel dredging and transportation company. Today, the company is one of the leading midsize construction companies in Germany. Its core competences include road construction, civil engineering, asphalt construction, hydraulic engineering, industrial and landfill construction.
Over recent decades, Rädlinger has developed into a corporate group, and now also operates in the areas of mechanical engineering, solar power systems and pipe refurbishment. The company has several branches in Austria, Romania and the Czech Republic. The international corporate group employs around 1,200 people in the various divisions. In the 2008 fiscal year, the company achieved revenues of almost 200 million euros.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets